Are you having problems with your Corona Inverter Heater?, if the heater is failing to light or it cuts out after a period of operation, then it will often display an Error (E*) based code in its LCD Display consisting of the letter E and a single digit. Using this error code can lead you to the cause of the fault.
Corona Inverter Heater Error Codes
- E0 – Old / Poor Quality of Fuel
- E1 – Flame Rod Sensor Failure – Solution Here
- E2 – Water residue in Fuel / Reduced Combustion
- E4 – Water / Dirt In fuel
- Advice on how to easily rectify E0, E2 and E4 error codes on the Corona Inverter Heater models is covered in detail here
- E5, E6 & E7 Codes – Electrical Part Failure /Internal Problem, Refer to Service Agent – please read our advice on this here
- E9- The inverter heater has been knocked and the Auto Shutoff device has been activated. Place heater on level surface, and cycle power to reset.
If you are getting continuous intermittent error codes, on your Corona Inverter Heater then click here for a step by step DIY Guide to stripping down and servicing your Corona Inverter Heater.
Are you looking for the Error Code List for a Zibro Inverter Heater?. Click Here for Zibro Error Codes.